SEACOR Island Lines has an overall commitment to excellence. Through the hard work of all SEACOR Island Lines employees, we have become a leader in a leader in our current market.
We value each individual and the combined strengths of our diverse and talented work force that are fundamental to our success. Teamwork, communication, and creative collaboration at all levels of management are necessary in delivering superior value to our customers and upholding SEACOR Island Lines' values and standards of excellence.
SEACOR Island Lines is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Search our Careers
SEACOR Island Lines, LLC
Fort Lauderdale FL US 33316
Job Code :
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
Daily duties include but not limited to the following:
- Chassis lighting and wiring repair
- Tire repair and replacement
- Troubleshooting electrical system and ABS (Anti-lock Brake System)
- Air Brake system repair and replacement
- Yearly federal inspections of chassis
_ Repairs aluminum/stainless steel parts by welding
_ Operate appropriate powered industrial equipment as required
_ Major/Minor structural chassis/container repairs
- Daily housekeeping
Job Requirements :
- HS Diploma or GED
- At least 3 years’ experience as a chassis/trailer mechanic
- Certification is a plus ( IICL, DOT)
- ASI brake certification (huge plus)
- Must have own tools (up to 1/2" drive)
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)