SEACOR Island Lines has an overall commitment to excellence. Through the hard work of all SEACOR Island Lines employees, we have become a leader in a leader in our current market.
We value each individual and the combined strengths of our diverse and talented work force that are fundamental to our success. Teamwork, communication, and creative collaboration at all levels of management are necessary in delivering superior value to our customers and upholding SEACOR Island Lines' values and standards of excellence.
SEACOR Island Lines is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Search our Careers
Accounts Receivable Specialist
SEACOR Island Lines, LLC
Fort Lauderdale FL US 33316
Job Code :
Job Type :
Career Level :
Some College Coursework Completed
Accounting -> Collections, Accounts Payable/Receivable
First Shift (Day)
Job Description :
- Collect customer payments by receiving cash, check, and processing credit card transactions.
- Regularly monitor A/R Aging reports for outstanding balances and follow-up with credit customers and agents to ensure timely payment
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies and billing inquiries
- Process bill of lading corrections in Oracle
- Assist with performing periodic Island inventory counts and reconciling to A/R Aging
Job Requirements :
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Oracle experience preferred
- Excellent customer service ability
- Willingness to travel – up to 25% (Bahamas & Turks and Caicos)
Abiltity to work well with others, team player, self starter, proactive, well organized
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)