SEACOR Island Lines has an overall commitment to excellence. Through the hard work of all SEACOR Island Lines employees, we have become a leader in a leader in our current market.
We value each individual and the combined strengths of our diverse and talented work force that are fundamental to our success. Teamwork, communication, and creative collaboration at all levels of management are necessary in delivering superior value to our customers and upholding SEACOR Island Lines' values and standards of excellence.
SEACOR Island Lines is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Search our Careers
SEACOR Island Lines, LLC
Fort Lauderdale FL US 33316
Job Code :
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide crew transportation to/ from airport, hotel or similar accommodations, customs offices, medical facility, etc.
- Coordinate with crew to procure groceries and provide delivery services to each vessel
- Pick- up parts, equipment, etc. as directed by Port Captain and/ or Port Engineer
- Provide any other transportation services as necessary and directed
Assist with organizing the safe and efficient receipt, consolidation, and storage of goods/ equipment for SIL vessels as instructed
Job Requirements :
Experience: 1.5 years
Languages: English/Spanish both fluently
- Able to schedule and track deliveries efficiently
- Able to receive instructions and execute as directed
- Able to execute deliveries in a timely manner
- Able to plan and organize all directed activities and provide estimated timeframe for completion
- Able to lift, pull up to 50 lbs. safely
Licenses, software, etc: Valid Driver’s License with excellent driving history, Microsoft Word, Excel
Traits: Ability to work well with others, team player, self-starter, proactive, well organized
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)