SEACOR Island Lines has an overall commitment to excellence. Through the hard work of all SEACOR Island Lines employees, we have become a leader in a leader in our current market.
We value each individual and the combined strengths of our diverse and talented work force that are fundamental to our success. Teamwork, communication, and creative collaboration at all levels of management are necessary in delivering superior value to our customers and upholding SEACOR Island Lines' values and standards of excellence.
SEACOR Island Lines is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Search our Careers
Data Entry Coordinator
SEACOR Island Lines, LLC
Fort Lauderdale FL US 33316
Job Code :
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
From 13.00 To 13.50 USD Per Hour
Offer Relocation :
Second Shift (Afternoon)
Job Description :
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives, print, and distributes load guides. And in the future is trained with new software to produce load guides and distributes them as per cargo cleared to load procedures
- Communicates well with other departments via radio, email, and phone.
- Provides unit numbers for equipment used and seal number to the documentation specialist in traffic, oracle production and Task.
- Reports short shipments/damages in a timely/efficient manner.
- Reports deck cargo according to the procedures
- Updates and distributes load guides “in priority” on the daily basis.
- Communicates efficiently with Loading Leader Yard/M&R on the needs of equipment, and accessorial supplies.
- Provides CVPC if required to Agents.
- Verifies all cargo is scanned in each stuffing ticket (load guide).
- Provides necessary documents for drivers to shuttle OTR and creates equipment labels.
- Follows the Task database completing all required work as per priority sailings ensures they are closed when completed.
- Maintains strict control of seals
- Supports the maintenance of the warehouse hygiene/sanitation and infrastructure.
Job Requirements :
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: At least two years’ experience
Languages: Ability to communicate in English-both written and verbally.
- Detailed Oriented
- Ability to communicate in English-both written and verbally
- Great organization skills
Licenses, software, etc: Microsoft Office
Traits: Ability to work well with others, team player, self-starter, proactive, well organized
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)